Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought a '05 GSXR-1000 which I'm goin to pick up tomorrow in Colorado. What kind of exhasut do you all think would sound the best for this bike? I've got 4 in mind (full systems). Yoshimura TRS, D&D, Micron, and Scorpion. I'm looking for that sound when you're outside and you hear the roar of what you know is a crotch rocket. I guess you could say loud but not obnoxious. Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Look into the Devil. I have one and it does fall into the loud but not obnoxious category. It doesn't have that fake like sound like a lot of them do these days...it's more of a rumble. It's not as loud as a D&D, but louder than Yoshi.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for your imputs! I'm down to 2 exhaust now. Either the Yoshimura TRS full titanium or the Micron two tone silver and blue high mount exhaust (slip on). The one thing I noticed about the Micron is it seems like a BIG can? Any imput on these two exhaust is greatly appreciated!

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
BallHawk3 said:
TRS TRS TRS! :D

come on, its a yosh. Yosh and suzuki is like peas to carrots.
Looks like I'm not the only early bird here :D. The TRS you say? I've got a picture of a '05 with that exhaust and as far as looks its awesome! The one thing thats pushing me that way is the Micron can just looks BIG :eek:.

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
usdm420 said:
KRG's bi9ke sounds awqesome with the yosh TRS full system
I think its funny how your comment was made at 4:20 lol

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
BallHawk3 said:
4:20 for you, 1:20 for us. Hahahaha

anyways...usdm, i think krg has the TRS "cone" exhaust. Not the TRS. Unless he switched it, cause i did hear the had a recall on the cone exhaust. Anyone snap pics?
>_< :damn:
forgot about that

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
you gonna eat yor cornbread boy?!?!

·
Registered
331 Posts
The Yosh pipe for the 2005 1k is the TRC cone system Not TRS. They have TRC carbon, Titanium, and stainless.

Yosh also has the RS22 bling coming out soon for the 05 1k.

fuelmotousa.com all three TRC cone systems-slip on that is.

They also have powercommander available. :thumbup:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.