Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok so i put a hindle full system on my 02 750 now the question is which map do i use for my pcIII usb.. i looked on the powercommander website but they dont list a map for the full hindle system... anyone have any ideas where to find a map.. oh hindle does not list one either..

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
find one with another full system, with the same set up, aftermarket/stock filter, and they should be pretty close. The best way is to spend the money for dyno tuning.

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
I know how that is man, i still don't even have the PCIII let alone the dyno tuning.

·
Premium Member
3,738 Posts
or just try all of them and see which one works best for you. If you don't like the map change it. I found that D&D full exhaust map worked good for my Micron when I ran it

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i talked to the guy over at dynojet today and he told me that the hindle and kerker system were almost identical and the kerker map will work the best.. so i guess i am going to try that one to begin with..

·
Registered
34 Posts
you need to go to a tunning center and get a custom map made or call a center and ask if they have maped a bike with those mods you might try Sabin Perf at 214-351-4555 in Dallas

1 - 9 of 9 Posts