1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
320 Posts
I love the new Honda CBR 1000RR Repsol Replica. :thumbup:

·
Registered
3,881 Posts
I was posting the same photo Zgixx. I love that bike, it's the reason I won't be owning a gixxer much longer.

·
Registered
320 Posts
Psych_77 said:
I was posting the same photo Zgixx. I love that bike, it's the reason I won't be owning a gixxer much longer.

I will still own my gix but I am getting one of those at the end of '05. I am waiting until the '06's come out and I am buying that bike. I love it, love it, love it, love it, love it, love it, love it, love it, love it, love it, love it, love it, love it, love it, love it, love it, love it, love it, love it, love it, love it, love it, love it, love it, love it, love it, love it, love it, love it, love it, love it, love it, love it, love it, love it, love it, love it, love it, love it, love it, love it, love it, love it, love it, love it, love it, love it, love it, love it, love it, love it, love it, love it, love it, love it, love it, love it, love it, love it, love it, love it, love it, love it, love it, love it, love it, love it, love it, love it, love it, love it, love it, love it, love it, love it, love it, love it, love it, love it, love it, love it, love it, love it, love it, love it, love it, love it, love it, love it, love it, love it, love it, love it, love it, love it, love it, love it, love it, love it, love it, love it, love it, love it, love it, love it, love it, love it, love it, love it, love it, love it, love it, love it, love it, love it, love it, love it, love it, love it, love it, love it, love it, love it, love it, love it, love it, love it, love it, love it, love it, love it, love it, love it, love it, love it, love it, love it, love it, love it, love it, love it, love it, love it, love it, love it, love it, love it, love it, love it, love it, love it, love it, love it, love it, love it, love it, love it, love it, love it, love it, love it, love it, love it, love it, love it, love it, love it, love it, love it, love it, love it, love it, love it, love it, love it, love it, love it, love it, love it, love it, love it, love it, love it, love it, love it, love it, love it, love it, love it, love it, love it, love it, love it, love it, love it, love it, love it, love it, love it, love it, love it, love it

:rock: :phatyo: :bike:

·
Registered
3,280 Posts
i like the new kawi zx-10R's :thumbup:

·
Registered
7 Posts
You missed quite a few bikes of that list. What about the Ducati 999, Aprillia RSV Mille, MV Agusta F4, Triumph Daytona 650?

·
Registered
3,881 Posts
JamJar said:
You missed quite a few bikes of that list. What about the Ducati 999, Aprillia RSV Mille, MV Agusta F4, Triumph Daytona 650?
or the scooter from the movie "dumb and dumber" - it was bad ass

·
Registered
122 Posts
mv agusta F4,R1,999 all will do just fine thanks,but i will still keep my 94 GSXR ,it just fits me.
I can guess what the wife will say , no f**ken way

·
Registered
88 Posts
here's my offical list of bikes that meet the "must have" list

1. y2k
2.mv agusta f4
3.ducati 999R
4.aprillia rsv mille factory
5.02-up gsxr 1000
6.kawi zx-10r
7.yamaha r1 04
8. cbr 1000rr
9. gsxr 750 00-up
10 gsxr 600 00-up

gee what bike shows up more often?????? :cool:

·
Registered
250 Posts
see i would love some of those too, but would like to mix it up a little, I really do want some bigger and newer soprt bikes like the 999, RC-51, Gix1000, but also a few others like Monster S4R, buell xb12r or maybe the new CityX and sv650, triumph speed triple, for playing around on, even an aprilla tuono would be fun. and of course that Y2k, but also a cruiser, id like a nice harley or the new triumph rocket three for just cruising on, with the guys. and then theres like 500 others I really want that I cant even remember right now cause im sleepy, but yes id need like 25 bikes total with 5 or so comkmiteed just for stunt and track riding.

- Jared -

·
Registered
488 Posts
well as you can see i chose the 1k gsxr, but it was a toss up between the gsxr, o4 kawi zx10r, and cbr 1000. i work for honda, but even with my discount the cbr was still the most expensive by a lot ( i got my gsxr for 1200 less than my employee price!) plus i didnt like the feel of it and the color options werent that impressive, black on black was just ugly!. next was the zx10r a fantastic bike, my buddy has one and we have gone riding several times and it is a very impressive bike! kinda scary how close parts of the bike are to the gsxr. only down fall was i could not get a green one, none left. i could have got a blue one which was a nice looking bike, but if i got another kawi it would have to be green (had couple gpzs and zx previously). biggest thing is i have wanted a gsxr for ever.. had a deposit on a 1988 slingshot new , couldnt get a co sighner..no bike.. tried again in 1992 for a newly improved 1100 , got finacing ....couldnt insure it.. so now that im old and married with children ( and my driving record is MUCH better!) finally got my gsxr.. and loving every minute of riding it!! still have my katana as well , but no comparison to the 1k :D

·
Registered
3,881 Posts
The CBR does seem to be priced a little higher, I've been calling around trying to get early dibs on that 05 Repsol...........don't think I'm going be able to haggle much on the price if I can get it. Might have to get rid of the gixxer............ok probably not I'll just have two bikes. :thumbup:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts