Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Whats up all!! Newbie here. I Need to know what paint code the team color (blue/white) GSXR's are, Does anyone know? I need to buy a couple new Decals for the side fairing. I was looking at bike bandit.com and here are the codes they have listed= 1LE & Y7L. Thanks a bunch and im glad to finally be a part of GSXR.com!! :thumbup:

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
You won't be able to find the paint code. The dealer only supplies it to color-rite.com if you don't want to buy the paint from them, most auto body shops should be able to color match it for you.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ok let me start over.. Does anyone know what "color code" my bike is? I need to replace a couple of my decals and I dont know what color code my bike is, 1LE or Y7L ... I need white decals and I guess they have those color code numbers because there were other colors in 2001 for the GSXR 600... yellow/black and not sure what other colors?http://houseofmotorcycles.bikebandi...odel_dept_id=703192&model_dept_name=GSXR600K1 here is a link to what i need.. i need part number 7-8 and it lists two different color codes.

Thanks
Lee

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
1LE is for the Blue/White
Y7L is for the Black/Yellow

·
Registered
980 Posts
color code for my bike? 03 gsxr 600 blk/silver

hey ski,...do you know suzuki's black code

trying to paint the rear tire hugger?

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
you'll either have to have it color matched, or go to color-rite.com and you can get the paint.

·
Registered
3,321 Posts
wow..............thanks, I just printed that list out, never known when it maybe needed........... :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
02_1_Liter said:
Here you go
That isn't a Paint color code chart, That is just a colored code parts when looking up part numbers.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Ok let me start over.. Does anyone know what "color code" my bike is? I need to replace a couple of my decals and I dont know what color code my bike is, 1LE or Y7L ... I need white decals and I guess they have those color code numbers because there were other colors in 2001 for the GSXR 600... yellow/black and not sure what other colors?http://houseofmotorcycles.bikebandi..._name=GSXR600K1 here is a link to what i need.. i need part number 7-8 and it lists two different color codes.

Thanks
Lee
That isn't a Paint color code chart, That is just a colored code parts when looking up part numbers.
I didn't say it was.... It clearly says "color code" right on the page... NOT "Paint code". He asked for the color codes so I gave him all the COLOR codes for 01 :headscrat

1 - 13 of 13 Posts