Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

5841 - 5860 of 5886 Posts

·
Premium Member
437 Posts
Is it just me or do you feel it too? Funny how things can seem to change so quickly, like chaos at the threshold, knocking, nay beating, yearning to be free. Oh how we like to live in the illusion that we will be ready. This one seems to fit even more these days as the world continues its spiral ever deeper into madness.

·
Premium Member
437 Posts
Just a little late sleepless night reminiscing. Back in a 7th grade talent show I won a trip to Disney World playing this one. Truth be told, there were 5 tickets available and 5 entrants, and it took me two months to get it down enough to be brave/stupid enough to get up on the stage, so...

·
SuperMod of the North
24,879 Posts
Yes, a loss for sure. I was never a fan but had a great deal of respect for his work.

·
SuperMod of the North
24,879 Posts
Great version of this song. Fairly sure the guitar player sold his soul to play like that. The photos are incredible as well.

·
SuperMod of the North
24,879 Posts
Bostons's first album...in full...on good head phones...in order...as God intended. I recommend, wait, no, I order you to listen as prescribed. You are welcome and for the duration of the album I am back in high school. Might remind me of a girl...might not...BRB

5841 - 5860 of 5886 Posts