Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

181 - 200 of 240 Posts

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
I hope I didnt go to far with the bikini thing!! hahhaa

we thought we were going to get lucky! Damn you lil monster!
I guess you were sober enough to make the right choice! :clap:

Drinkin on some good old SunnyD and Rum! :laughingr
You were fine!! Some day... They've actually been pressuring the bikini on bikes thing on me here. Perhaps...

I wasn't that damned drunk but omg.. reread my texts. I have a text from someone saying something along the lines of: well sober kim should probably just think about that and talk to me tomorrow. But the serious tihngs this dudes throwin at me were lost on my phone. :( hrm.. piss.

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
I remember what that's like....

It did make me go look @ her pics...her friend looks like she could be cute...but she's on a yamaha :shifty
My boo Kylee is precious as hell.. Don't even think about talkin bout her. I will cut a hoe... I don't care if you're a big boy with muscles.... Lil Monster here's got heart and I'm fiesty I will use the art of persuasion and blunt force trama.

The best I could do for you is a picture of us two gettin ready to hit the bars.

·
Registered
961 Posts
My boo Kylee is precious as hell.. Don't even think about talkin bout her. I will cut a hoe... I don't care if you're a big boy with muscles.... Lil Monster here's got heart and I'm fiesty I will use the art of persuasion and blunt force trama.

The best I could do for you is a picture of us two gettin ready to hit the bars.
calm Down..I don't want to witness the lil monsters wrath! :bowdown:

It was all in good fun! you don't have to show skin on this forum!!
we were just playin! :)

But you reallly are fun when you are drunk..just don't do it to often! :lol:..:thumbup:

·
Registered
5,189 Posts

I don't recall saying anything negative :shifty

The yamaha bit was some teasing :thumbup:

Say hi to your friend for all of us

·
Registered
1,699 Posts
Discussion Starter #194
Shine is quite the drink, esp when mixed to taste like apple pie. You drink it straight and then it hits you, then you wake up the next morning haha

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Mrs Yamaha already thinks it's silly I'm on a forum (because I don't meander around the rest of the internet too much as is?). But I'll tell her you aaalll say hi! Also, found a nice happy medium last night with the booze ie: didn't get raunchy and roar the lil monster inside, accidentally proposition a crowd with only my eyes, or make midnight food runs.

·
Registered
482 Posts
Water, lots and lots of water.

(/hungover)

181 - 200 of 240 Posts