Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

221 - 240 of 240 Posts

·
Registered
861 Posts
I'ts great bourbon! Ever since I acquired a taste for this it seems like any other bourbon I try I just end up disappointed with.
Consider Rock Hill Farms. Best bourbon I have ever had, hands down.

As for me, last night I made myself some Moscow Mules =)

·
Premium Member
10,050 Posts
Consider Rock Hill Farms. Best bourbon I have ever had, hands down.

As for me, last night I made myself some Moscow Mules =)
Couldn't find this. They were out of my regular Bulleit so I was going to give the Rock hill a try but they dont carry it. Its just a really small place. Im sure the bigger one on the other side of town stocks it though.

So I splurged and went for the small batch 10 year limited release.
I really like Bulleit. This is even better I must say. $41 bottle. could sell for much more IMO.
Cheers :cheers:
20141211_162954.jpg

“Made from pure Kentucky limestone-filtered water in the Bulleit family tradition, years ago we set aside a number of choice barrels of Bulleit Bourbon to age in our charred American white oak barrels. The extra years create a bourbon offering that is a richer, more complex sipping experience. I’m proud to bring you Bulleit 10 Years-Old – consistently smooth, russet in color, rich with fruity oaky aromas and hints of vanilla and dried fruit with a long smoky finish” – per Tom Bulleit The new Bulleit Bourbon 10 Year Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey is a small batch limited release whiskey and will only be around for a limited time.

·
Stays Crispy in Milk
5,692 Posts
LOL yesterday I had a meeting with my boss about accounting that turned into him telling me about the 21 year old Glenlivet his buddy owes him.

·
SuperMod of the North
24,879 Posts
LOL yesterday I had a meeting with my boss about accounting that turned into him telling me about the 21 year old Glenlivet his buddy owes him.
21 year Glenlivet is a damn good scotch. Yum Yum :bounce
I really hate to ask but what does that go for down there? It is a $180.00 bottle up here.

·
Stays Crispy in Milk
5,692 Posts
I think it's around that here. His friend owed him like $350 for a refund on a golf trip he couldn't take because he got injured and offered him 3 bottles of this instead and he was jumping on that deal.

·
Registered
364 Posts
I really hate to ask but what does that go for down there? It is a $180.00 bottle up here.
I've seen it on sale for $150.

Outside of having a glass of the 21 at a bar I have never owned a bottle.

18yr Glenlivet is the oldest bottle I have ever owned, and it was a gift! I drink it too fast to afford buying anything older than a 15 and usually I just buy the 12.

BUT DAMN there is such a huge difference between a 12 and 18!!

·
Registered
68 Posts
I'm sipping on some citron monster at the moment. You guys seem to have far better taste than me. Im normally drinking an angry orchard with a shot of fireball. Awesome combo

221 - 240 of 240 Posts