Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

401 - 420 of 439 Posts

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
Chicken Florentine. Made it from scratch. Yeah, I know it is supposed to be on a bed of steamed spinach. I hate spinach.

View attachment 268882

Looks awesome, good sir.

And yes, I'm with you on spinach. And don't get me started on kale (just even more nasty than spinach) or quinoa (wtf is it supposed to be?). Food of the devil, the lot of 'em.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
I am glad the kale and quinoa fads weren't around when I was a kid. Not a fan of Arugula either but it is fun to say.

Must admit I had to look up arugula. Turns out we call it "rocket". I love that stuff in salads and sandwiches.

·
Premium Member
10,050 Posts
Technically last night...
1489364480129.jpg
Grass fed beef tenderloin medallions.
4 cheese ravioli. Sauteed and then steamed in the pan with a little white wine. Then coated with toasted bread crumbs.
Topped with my own marinara.
Everything topped with fresh oregano. :cool:

·
Premium Member
2,732 Posts
My turkey tastes better than yours

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

·
SuperMod of the North
24,879 Posts
Today has been beyond fucked up. Dinner is a bottle of white wine and a bag of Doritos. I don't drink wine but as un-Canadian as it is I am out of beer. Please don't tell anyone.

·
Premium Member
2,732 Posts
Give y'all 1 guess what's for lunch

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
Since all the good stuff is gone from the shops, tonight I’m having shallot soup with a crispy shallot garnish.

·
SuperMod of the North
24,879 Posts
Shallots are nice. I like them diced into scrambled eggs. You are late summer into fall at the moment correct? Do you still have garden veggies? You can grow year round can you not?

401 - 420 of 439 Posts