·
Premium Member
9,204 Posts
I had this for dinner after work!

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,470 Posts
Yes we are going into fall now. We moved 1000km 3 weeks ago! We have 3000 seeds planted and some are almost ready for transplanting. Due to the current events, I’m preparing a garden bed for them instead of the monster aquaponics system I had planned.

The aquaponics system will come later...

I built an AP system at our last home and it was great. I now have the room to go big on that.

We have 5 laying chickens for past 4 days so am amassing eggs. We are getting another 20 or so chickens in next week or two if they can still be transported.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
SuperMod of the North
24,879 Posts
That is my dream home. Wont happen but would love it. Very cool.

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Not as tender as I'd hoped. I was having some pretty aggravating temp swings out of the pitboss. But the point seemed softer and will be softer yet when they soak up that sauce!

·
Premium Member
9,204 Posts
Lol on the floor dying!

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
1/4 cup of the juice that ran off the brisket. 1/4 cup of any BBQ sauce. 2oz of bourbon. Brush the ends down and throw them in the smoker at 350 for 15-20 mins.

Sweet Baby Rays is my commercial fall back. Local place has sauces I buy, but they're out. "F U - man" is their hot, and "Sweet Hog" is their traditional. Vinegary southern stuff. I was just out for this brisket.

·
Premium Member
437 Posts
Our best local joint (Carter's BBQ on Eastman Rd) also sells their sauce. It used to be more of a sweet KC style but they have since moved to more of a southern vinegary style. Both are outstanding and if you wait until after work for a pickup they're almost always sold out of nearly everything. They like their time off as much as their BBQ cooked fresh everyday & it's always been that way there.

·
Registered
567 Posts
All of the best BBQ joint are the same way. They serve it until they are out of it. Come back earlier tomorrow.

·
Registered
1,696 Posts
At work, brought a salad and hard egg. Damn that brisket did look good though. Imma gonna make me som-thung like it this spring FS!

·
Registered
2,470 Posts
waiting for the Lasagna in the meantime......
View attachment 293267
Ah yes, the healthy blend of tequila and vitamins. You could also try a real lime or lemon for your vitamin c boost. Add a dash of salt for your sodium levels and presto you’ve got a “Mexican meal”.

All joking aside, tequila really affects me badly. They weren’t joking with the saying “one tequila, two tequila, three tequila, FLOOR”!

Enjoy the lasagna. The joys of having first world appliances :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

421 - 439 of 439 Posts