Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys
My name is john and I'm new to riding and to this site. I live in Mass New England, and snowmobile in the winter. So why not extend my passion further. I decided that i wanted to build a sport bike, and ended up buying a 2006 gsxr 600 engine(complete except for radiator and exhaust system). I start my new job on June 29th. and wont be able to really start the build until then (due to current unemployment). I've made a list of what i believe that i need. If you see anything that is missing, don't hesitate to tell me. Thanks and Look forward to meeting and chatting with you guys.

main frame, sub frame, swing arm, Fork combo(includes handlebars, light,horn and starter switches), wheel combo(wheel, tire, sprocket, and rotors), exhaust head, exhaust, fairings, gas tank, seat, head light, tail light, front pegs, pass pegs, ignition/gas tank port, instrument cluster, Radiator, Radiator hoes kit, mirrors, and fender eliminator.

·
Registered
426 Posts
welcome to the site bro... good luck with the build... :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Welcome to the party.

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
welcome

if you need any help locally, nestreetriders.com has tons of people and they can get you some discounts too :D

good luck with the project

·
Registered
458 Posts
Best of luck with the build man... welcome to the site!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.