Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Banned
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyne im new to the site and wanted to introduce myself. Im Rebecca and im from Jacksonville, Fl so if anyone rides around here and wants to ride sometime holla!! :D

·
Registered
829 Posts
holy shit were the only words that came out......... :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

ok I think I can speak now...............................welcome to the site and happy readin', writin', and ridin'..........and if you get a chance post some more pix!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...........................damn.......... :bowdown:

·
Banned
815 Posts
A.J. O said:
I'm moving to florida..... :clap:
Right bro, Daayyum! I wish we had some quality females that liked to ride around here. We got nothin' up here for women riders.
Well, welcome and feel free to bless us with more pics when you can!!!
ps...sweet ride! :thumbup:
I wish they made a smiley that drooled! :lol:

·
Registered
3,321 Posts
Welcome

I hope you don't ride with that gear on.............cause you will be causing alot
of accidents!!! A pretty young lady who likes to ride............bikes!!! :thumbup: :bowdown: :clap: You will fit in well here............ WOW ;)

·
Banned
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Well thank you all!! :bounce Sarasota.....I LOVE your bike. Im guessing that is a custom paint job? :phatyo: As far as more pictures, im sure I have some more that I can post on here. Lemme look for some and ill get them on here. :D

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.