Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Whatz up!!!!

Just a shout out to all you gixxer riders. Im slakka. Nice to meet you all.

my ride:
silver 03/1k w/ RS3 Tri Ovl/yosh. I'll post some pics in the near future. In the mean time. hope to get some response.

Wheelies anyone? :rock:

·
Registered
579 Posts
First off Welcome to the site. It's always good to know there is another Gixxer on the road (like really, what other brand of bike really matters :D ). Ok ok im kidding I love all bikes just prefer a GSXR. Hmmmmm I see another Wheelie fellow we have here. That's even better that means another guy for me to hook up with and better my skills on one wheel............. So Double welcome :thumbup: :thumbup:

·
Banned
641 Posts
welcome. This is truly the best site for gsxrs we have racers and mechanichs and painters readily available to answer any and all questions you migh come up with!!

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I agree this web site kicks ass. I used to be a member in 03.. actualy back when I 1st got my bike. .. and then between being married having a kid, work, and trying to find some time to ride I never got a chance to post anything so I lost my login. But occassonally I would hit the site to look at stuff and read stuff when I had time at work. I have to say .. members on this site are cool down to earth people.

peace

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.