Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally took delivery of my 05 GSXR 750. But.... has anyone else had tthis happen to them? Upon taking delivery of the bike I didn't notice that the front tire is mounted facing the wrong way.LOL the unidirectional tire is rotating the wrong way...lol Just gotta turn da wheel around. Just a little irritating tho....

·
Premium Member
3,738 Posts
It came from the crate that way??? I would have them look over the whole bike then. :arsenal

·
Registered
320 Posts
I would check over the whold bike like he said, if they did that then you need to make sure it wasn't a 4:30 on Friday bike. :lol:

·
Registered
3,280 Posts
yeah man your dealer should do a thorough check for free before you take the bike if something like that has happened

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yup got back from the dealer on Sat and I made sure after getting the bike back that everything was done as they promised.... also checked all of the fluids and Everything is perfect!

Still can't help but laugh about it tho.

·
Registered
168 Posts
I'd make sure your wheel and tire are both going the right way... I have an 03 and I know the tire and wheel are both directional.. Not sure if that's how it is for the new ones though..

·
Registered
2,244 Posts
The rim has a small arrow on one of the spokes, the tire has an arrow also. Make sure they are BOTH the right way.

But on some bikes the rim will not go on backwards. I know the 01-03's can, but 04-05's may be different.

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
Reyd1 said:
Silly question, but how can you tell if the wheel is unidirectional?
theres an arrow on the rim to tell you which way its supposed to roll.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.