Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
I have had some close calls like that. Try thinking your in 3rd and being in 2nd.

·
Registered
6,979 Posts
ZGixxeR said:
I have had some close calls like that. Try thinking your in 3rd and being in 2nd.
Haha, I had a buddy on an R1 think that he was in second and was in First and still won't admit that he was in the wrong gear, cuz he looped it. lol

·
Registered
6,979 Posts
Princeslea79 said:
We all only WISH we could hold on to a wheelie like that man :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:
Yes that was Max Biaggi, and no that wasn't skill that was pure dumb luck and I bet he shit himself.

·
Registered
526 Posts
lol funny max. i got that faster dvd and its on there. i seen it along time ago and i would have pulled over and cleaned out my drawers right in the middle of the track. i know he did in the pits lol :laughingr

·
Registered
71 Posts
ZGixxeR said:
I have a friend that totalled out an 06 gixxer 600 doing that. Clutched in firstt thinking he was in second. He had a really sore ass. But all is well because i bought the bike back from the insurance company. Cant beat salvage bikes if you don't mind a little work..

·
Registered
221 Posts
Haha, I had a buddy on an R1 think that he was in second and was in First and still won't admit that he was in the wrong gear, cuz he looped it. lol
i did this on my 06' 600 ..i dunno how i ended up down shiffting to 1st but i got up and bounced it and it came up very very fast i was so surpriesd so i was like damn ,that was nice ,and did it again ,but it just kept on coming up a little bit too fast ,,lol,, so i look down an its in first gear ,lol i didnt loop mine tho' i got lucky i would say ,,,

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.