Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

21 - 40 of 346 Posts

·
Banned
2,852 Posts
me doing a sitdown 1st to 2nd to 3rd gear, to bad i my friend didnt make a vid.

doing a lil stand up

2nd gear stand up.

one of the guys i ride with ,

and all 3 of us ,

found this sumwhere on the web....

Are you clutching or powering up?
What speeds were you going?

·
Registered
949 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Are you clutching or powering up?
What speeds were you going?
which once u talkin' about? i do anything now that im used to the front wheel beeing in the air, i usually clutch first than shift up to second and keep going like that ,thats lets say from like 20mph to whenever i come down on 3rd or something, and stand ups on the highway or somethin i just bounce it at like 55mph at the lowest and keep it around 70mph, or i get it up at like 60mph than hit 3rd and just go from there , and i do tank spreaders at like 30mph i just clutch it and ride out first,

·
Registered
168 Posts
I see some hardcore road rash in your future. Good balance though, better than myself. I'm more about rocking the slow ones, less road rash that way:)

ya... that was on a stocker, just riding the highways.... i think i have more problems with being monster trucked by old women on back streets... (true story)

and..... i do cover the brakes...

as for a time frame.. i bought a k6 in may of 06, had the bike for a month.. got ran over.. off a bike for about a month or so.. borrowed the red and black k6, rode wheelies.. and then gave the bike back... september came, and i put my bike back together for street fighters ride of the century.

and for whoever thinks i should wear clothes.. fuck you... worry about yourself son

·
Registered
128 Posts
i can ride 1st about 50 feet cant wait to stand it up all the way but you know what they say baby steps. keep the pics and vids commin sick as hell and i like shoing them to my cage friends.

·
Registered
924 Posts
21 - 40 of 346 Posts