Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
4,771 Posts
DJ0416 said:
Dude, totally lost here. I'm trying to catch a good time when everyone is BSing but I must be getting on at the wrong time.

Chick

Dont worry about that. Nobody here bullshits. The only ones are me, ski and ballhawk. Everybody else is scared to post. We already know you are a ckick, you done have to write it every time.

·
Registered
4,771 Posts
As I say, I got on here around 8:00 this morning. Came back and forth a few times and saw all kinds of people on here. Not one person posted. Thats been two and a half hours. :hmmm: what gives :headscrat

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sorry for the repitition, it's a habit from work only I don't write "Chick" :) Yeah we're both in the service. He's deployed right now so I have lots of spare time with nothing to do but chat. I found this taking up alot of my time so that's a good thing. Hey, I'm looking for an icon helmet and jacket to go good with my bike, any ideas?

·
Registered
4,771 Posts
You pretty much answered your question on the helmet and jacket. I would probally go with something that matches your colors though.

·
Registered
4,771 Posts
Thats a nice girl color. With the climate there you might want to check on the ventilation with that helmet. I have an ARAI. The venting on that thing is amazing. It just costs a ton of money. As for the jacket. Black would not be that bad. You are not supposed to be sitting there :rofl: spozed to be riding :laughingr . There are other kinds you could get for summer riding.

·
Registered
4,771 Posts
You could get a textile jacket with good protection and great ventilation that would not really heat you up in the summer. You probally would need the leather for the colder months though. I have a first gear black/silver and white leather. Keeps me warm as a mofo in the colder months. Summer is not that bad as long as you are moving. There are times that I just go out in shorts and a tee shirt though. ONLY when I am not fooling around!!!! Just for crusing purposes only.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I'll have to check out the Arai stuff. Light weight too right? Can't have my neck cramping up like M-F'er.
Shorts and tee huh? You got balls for that with all the stupid people out there in there "nice and safe" :hmmm: vehicles.

·
Registered
4,771 Posts
Nice and safe vehicles......HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Its usually at night. There are not really that many "bad" people here in PA. I've only had a couple close calls. Now when I am out fooling around you always see people doins stipid shit. Oh and on the Arai, it's very light. Mine is a XL, I have a big head HAHA, and its very light. My neck has never cramped up.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I'm looking at some Arai's right now and I saw a couple I really like. FL has this highway called 98, ever heard of it? It's the most dangerous road I've ever been on, that's to including the streets of Georgia :arsenal and that's pretty bad!!

·
Registered
4,771 Posts
Not really familiar with that area too much. My mom lives in St. Marys GA right off I95. Thats about the only area I kinda know. I've only been there a couple times though. Been to J-ville alot when I was there.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I also have the aria and I really like it. but I was reading some thing about the new Shoe (sp) being a hell of a good helemt for a 3rd of the price. The aria is the safest and the best thing to protect is you head. I like the gun meatal colors becuase they go with most anything. I aslo use two different jackets. A mesh for summer and a leather for winter. I can tell you the mesh will save your ass. I went down runing 80 on my busa and the joe rocket mesh held up great. :clap:

·
Registered
4,771 Posts
bikerclimbing said:
I also have the aria and I really like it. but I was reading some thing about the new Shoe (sp) being a hell of a good helemt for a 3rd of the price. The aria is the safest and the best thing to protect is you head. I like the gun meatal colors becuase they go with most anything. I aslo use two different jackets. A mesh for summer and a leather for winter. I can tell you the mesh will save your ass. I went down runing 80 on my busa and the joe rocket mesh held up great. :clap:

Yeah, those mesh jackets do alot of protection. Same thing happened to a friend of mine. Saved his ass. Not much to protect his broken 2 legs though.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Yeah the Joe Rocket is good, I just want something girly cause the JR isn't doin it for me anymore. WTF? I've become girly!! I need to go back to the tomboy way I use to be, it so kicked ass!!!

·
Registered
4,771 Posts
Actually, I am going for a ride. The sun is out and the air is cold. These things run sooooooooooooo good with cold air. Besides its going to snow like a mofo tomorrow so I better ride today. I'll ride the quad tomorrow. Wife want to go tomorrow with the quads. That means today is my olny day to myself. See you guys and gals later.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.