Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i've looked everywhere!!! or so i think i have. i'm bad with electronics so instead of makin it myself i was wondering if anybody knows where i can get a tre mod for my gsxr 600 03 with oem connections or just have connections already that has 15k. help me my gsxr bros!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bowdown:

·
Registered
3,881 Posts
Has anyone ordered one from Gixxer.com, i did and I'm wondering how long they take to send it.

·
Registered
2,244 Posts
Psych_77 said:
Has anyone ordered one from Gixxer.com, i did and I'm wondering how long they take to send it.
Yes mine is from gixxer.com ...... usualy not very long. The only time Ihave seen it take awhile is when they ran out of connectors from suzuki. If you dont get it within a couple weeks try emailing [email protected] (not positive that address is right so check it)

·
Registered
543 Posts
if yall still can't get them let me know and i'll make some more switchable ones. and yes, 15K for 600 and 750 and a 6.8K for the 1K. and if you are gonna order one from somwhere make sure it is for the proper application meaning resistance.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts