Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

where is my camshaft sensor locatedd?

16K views 16 replies 11 participants last post by  MadisonMotorsportUK 
#1 ·
Anyone knoww or have a picture to help me locate my camshaft sensor on an 07 600?

#3 ·
why be a douche bag?

i asked a question... because im looking for help, do you feel cool now?

edit: sorry looks like the dbag deleted his post about muffler bearrings... username "n3cro"

but pnc thanks my friend.. i want to dl the manual but its asking me to dl some pdf reader first..

#4 · (Edited)
why be a douche bag?

i asked a question... because im looking for help, do you feel cool now?
Ummm, he directed you to the most reliable source for you information. He was even nice enough to give you a link to it so you wouldn't have to hunt for it...put the answer right at your finger tips. I am sure rewarding this with calling him a douche bag will get you lots & lots of help in the future.

#5 ·
If youd reread my post youd realize i didnt call him a douche bag i actually thanked him...someone rite after him told me look by the muffler bearings and it was directed torwards him but he deleted his post

But hey man you got over 5k posts maybe u can help me?

#6 ·
My apologies, I hit the tread after the remarks were removed. Couldn't figure why the response...now it makes sense.

Post count doesn't always equal tech skills. I did search for your pic. & came back here to make sure it was cam shaft & not crank shaft you were looking for. I'll give it another go.

#8 ·
He still shouldn't talk to unemployed DB's like you that way...I got your back buddy. :lol:

OP, I struck out on a pic search but will look it up in the manual when I get home.

#9 ·
i want to dl the manual but its asking me to dl some pdf reader first.
Most Pcs will have Adobe reader, which simply reads the file type that the manual is in, so download it.

Then you can use the search function in the pdf reader to find what you are looking for in the manual, so instead of scrolling through the menus in the manual, just like google you would type in "Camshaft position sensor" and it will show you any pages in the manual that have it on them, if it did not show anything try "Camshaft sensor", or "Camshaft"

#11 ·
Holy 11 yr. Thread dig Batman! LOL

• Haha
Reactions: MadisonMotorsportUK
#14 ·
Which would just lead to the next question; "What is a camshaft and can I get it with green LED's?"

#16 ·
With wifi control so you can adjust using your phone as you ride. There should be an led array with an app that lets you display messages to the vehicle behind that are appropriate to the situation. [emoji23]

• Haha
Reactions: MadisonMotorsportUK
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.