Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
alrite well im looking for black parts, maybe powdercoated or however they come. i want clutch and brake lever, rear peg sets, brake resevoirs, and maybe a couple other little things. where can i find these or do you have to have them powdercoated. i found rearsets in black so i figured maybe these parts too. also what years will interchange. i have an 02 600. will newer years fit or are they different. thanks for the help in advance

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
Most parts for 01-03 600, 00-03 750, and 01-02 1000 are going to be interchangable. The levers you should be able to get in black from Parts Unlimited, not sure about the brake resivors, never seen aftermarket ones that are black. The rear pegs, just have them powdercoated, your not going to find ones that come black.

·
Registered
3,280 Posts
i know they dont make them for '04+ thats for sure....i've been asking for months cuz i want the brake/clutch levers.

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
It should only be like $10-$15 per rear peg, Powder coating is pretty damn cheap. I'll look and see if I can find some places in your area.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
partsunlimited doenst have an online catalog so who do i talk to. just like any motorcycle dealership. they have the books right. like if i go to a yamaha dealer they can order parts for my zuki right. thanks ski. i have no clue where to start looking to find powdercoating. if i dont want to buy new rearsets since the ones i have are already chromed would it be better to powdercoat them or sell them and buy some black graves ones.

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
Well I just looked it up and I was wrong about the black levers, they only offer black levers if that was OEM on the bike. They offer Carbon look and blue and silver. Thats all I can find. Yea the Yamaha dealer can order the parts for your zuk.

Look in your local phonebook under powdercoating, you should be able to find alot of places. Maybe Bigjimbo knows where, or any of the other florida guys, You might want to PM them to see if they know.

Well just powdercoating your rearsets are probably gonna be considerable cheaper than the graves ones, but if you can afford the graves I would definatly go for those, they offer a lot of adjustability to accomodate your riding style and your size.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.