Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

121 - 140 of 171 Posts

·
SuperMod of the North
25,666 Posts
Discussion Starter #121
Awesome, we needed Saskatchewan. :bounce We are collecting the set. Way to step up in the Canada thread on your first post. :clap: Welcome aboard Sir. :thumbup:

How's the weather treating you out there in the middle?:hmmm:

·
Premium Member
9,218 Posts

·
SuperMod of the North
25,666 Posts
Discussion Starter #123

·
Premium Member
9,218 Posts
click on video in link

·
Registered
3 Posts
Awesome, we needed Saskatchewan. :bounce We are collecting the set. Way to step up in the Canada thread on your first post. :clap: Welcome aboard Sir. :thumbup:

How's the weather treating you out there in the middle?:hmmm:
Weathers not to bad only -27C with 6km/h out of the north. Can't wait for summer though.

·
Premium Member
9,218 Posts
That is very cool..never seen one made like that...hopefully the sellers make is right with you...again, cool stand really :clap:
i sent a response to them already lets see where this goes cause i liked the ability it gives, less chance of bike falling over

·
Registered
182 Posts
I'm getting your fog & rain at the moment. :lol:
I apologize, the island likes to bathe in temperate weather while shunting all the shit to the mainland.

-47 celcius is still fracking cold, though i'm sure -47 fahrenheit. I'm curious how -40 is the same? trooooolloooolooooll......?

·
rotaredom
888,895,580 Posts
I apologize, the island likes to bathe in temperate weather while shunting all the shit to the mainland.

-47 celcius is still fracking cold, though i'm sure -47 fahrenheit. I'm curious how -40 is the same? trooooolloooolooooll......?
Very true...I remember being in Quesnel, BC and being -38F..And at Dawson, YT at nearly -45F, you crazy Canadians can keep that shit.

·
SuperMod of the North
25,666 Posts
Discussion Starter #135
If zero celsius is the freezing point at thirty two degrees fahrenheit...how is -40 equal on any scale?

musical scale maybe :hmmm:

They start counting into negative numbers from different spots but Fahrenheit is smaller increments and catches up to C around -40 C.
We should likely just switch to Kelvin. K starts at absolute & goes up same as F. Water freezes at 273K & boils at 485K.

It's about 267K outside right now...welcome to Canada

·
Premium Member
9,218 Posts
replacement parts got sent out should arrive in 3 days

·
Premium Member
9,218 Posts
that was by accident

·
Premium Member
9,218 Posts