Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

141 - 160 of 171 Posts

·
Registered
5,836 Posts
If zero celsius is the freezing point at thirty two degrees fahrenheit...how is -40 equal on any scale?

musical scale maybe :hmmm:
Its not technically equal on the scale. -40F is the point where moisture in the atmosphere is no longer a liquid or gas, it turns into a solid at this point, hence any precip would be snow, sleet, hail, ice, etc. There is a point on both scales where celsius equals farenheit and vice versa but Im too fawking lazy to look it up right now:lol:

·
SuperMod of the North
25,666 Posts
Discussion Starter #143
Checking in from Quebec!
Welcome Sir! Thanks for checking in. What part of La Belle Provence are you from? Another guy hitting the role call on his first post! Head over to the new members area & throw some pics up in an introduction thread. Good to have you aboard. :thumbup:

·
SuperMod of the North
25,666 Posts
Discussion Starter #146
Good roads there! I am headed to the Q in August but too far in the bush for the bike. Thanks for checking in Sir.

·
SuperMod of the North
25,666 Posts
Discussion Starter #149
Holy crap. Never heard of it. Looks like a Dragon quality ride. I'd hook up a trailer for that.

·
Super Moderator
8,776 Posts
Canadian rider?? Pics or it didn't happen.

·
SuperMod of the North
25,666 Posts
Discussion Starter #152
That looks like a really fun ride. The Rang Des Pins-Rogues looks cool too!
Actually Chute du Pin Rouges is exactly where I am going. That is a gravel logging road. You will definitely get a knee down...then the other knee...then both elbows, helmet, back, front, back front...sky, gravel, sky gravel, sky, tree. It would however be heaven on a moto.

·
SuperMod of the North
25,666 Posts
Discussion Starter #154
Canadian rider?? Pics or it didn't happen.
Hey, we ride more than just moose up here ya know.

Sulphur Spring Suzi.JPG

Sometimes we go down to the U.S. of A. and ride with our 'Murican brothers too. Hawks Nest near Binghampton New York. The first GSXR.com ride.

Binghampton 1.jpg

·
SuperMod of the North
25,666 Posts
Discussion Starter #159
Nice. Well done! I could here the accent.

Now if I can get some real Canadians in here and possibly a shot or two of them riding that would be great.

·
Registered
506 Posts
Holy crap. Never heard of it. Looks like a Dragon quality ride. I'd hook up a trailer for that.
I accidentally stumble upon it while heading to Cape Breton. I only did one loop because I was pressed for time.

Now looking back I regret it. But there will always be another time!

The road is smooth too. Lots of cyclists & people with canoes.

141 - 160 of 171 Posts