Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
alright guys i need alil help... i dont know what color i should paint my bike... i narraowed it down to too colors candy apple red, or candy green.. both would be based on the same (silver with big metal flake).. also can pick a stripe color... what u guys think...any pictures?? :thumbup:

·
Registered
3,280 Posts
i like that candy blue idea....and use white white your striping....it'll keep it somewhat GSXR colored

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i already did the bike candy cobalt blue with chrome lettering...

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
bike is already polished and chromed.. everything you can think of !! :bounce yes what ever color i chose will deff. be HOK and will have a base color of silver w/ heavy metal flake!! :thumbup: love the green picture.. anybody got any more to help make my mind?? thanks everyone

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
these are what i found... but i dont think i could live with a soild color...

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
and these... sorry guys i just fig. out how to post pictures LOL!!!!

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
what about these??

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
what you guys think??

·
Registered
44 Posts
definately go with the green dude, you will love it....i love the hok candy green....go ahead with the green

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
do you think an all green bike would look bad?? should i throw another color in there some where??

·
Registered
44 Posts
heck no, all green bikes are the shit....as long as it is a lime candy green and not a darker green :thumbup:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.