Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys, i currently have an 02 gsxr with a bolt on akro and im looking to upgrade to a full system. just wondering which exhausts you have on and how you like them. my budget is about $800 and i want something that has a nice tone and clean looks.thanks for the 2 cents.

·
Registered
3,280 Posts
i'm seriously looking into getting an arata exhaust system, i love the way they sound....

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
yosh or akrapovic.

·
Registered
32 Posts
magazine?

personally i love and have the devil shotgun carbon-fiber exhaust they didnt have one for my 99gixr750 so i bought the slip on and modified....but if i had an 2000 or newer i would go with the ama team bike yoshimura just because yoshi works alot with suzuki , like muzzy and kawasaki , and honda with white brothers or erion.....but if you want something for a suzuki with sound and color micron"serpent" is awesome , or if you want ponies, sound,and a clean look...hotbodiesracing.com has a undertail/exhaust combo that is too sweet....oh yeah last months cover story in either motorcyclist or sport rider was about exhausts on a r6 test bike with horsepower increases and decibel ratings good luck

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
thanks for all your input guys...just wanted to let you know that i ended up getting the arata system. just letting you guys know that the exhaust is sweet and i would recommend it to anyone who is thinking of getting a full system. :thumbup:

·
Registered
4,768 Posts
I guess I am late to this one. I was gonna say to get the yosh. But oh well. Enjoy.

·
Registered
164 Posts
When you get your bike dynoed, I would be interested in seeing the results of the arata vs. the hindle, vs. the Akrapovic. Or maybe you can tell me, I don't feel like doing the research.

·
Registered
42 Posts
all depends what kind of sound you want if you want loud go with a d'n'd or a jardine, i have a jardine and i love it. it is mad loud

1 - 15 of 15 Posts