Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
which one i should get GSXR 600 or GSXR 750 or GSXR 1000???? i am not sure which i should get..... i am 6'0 weight 180lbs only 17 yrs old...

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
If this is your first bike, or your first year or two riding, then get the 600. you will learn the most and have less chance of doing stupid crap and killing yourself.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
it wasn t my first year ride i have been riding since i was 9 year old on dirt bike but street bike yeah it is my first time...

·
Registered
164 Posts
Get a 750 or 1000 due to your height and weight. Plus if you get the 600, 1 month down the line your going to want more power. I personally ride a 1000 and if I were you that is what I would get. It has the best of both worlds when it comes to GSXRs.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
well i was thinking abt to get 1000 because my brother got CBR 1000RR soo he think i am cheap so u think GSXR will whip him or what..... i love to race but i kinda to scared to ride over 120+ mph so which is the best for me to beat him less than 120+mph....

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
get a 600, street riding is nothing like dirt. Yes you shift and accelerate and brake the same but it is a whole different world. The concepts of corners and lines are way different on the street. For your first streetbike, never get anything bigger than a 600. I am 6'3" and 200lbs and rode a 600 for a long time and had a lot of fun. Don't listen to gsxrsrad, he's an idiot, if you get bored of a 600 thats because you don't have any riding skill not because the bikes too small.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
really but i hate small bikes but 600 good enough?? and i know the ins. will be so cheapppp well let me ask the dealer who knows me all my life so he might will know which good for me....

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
I don't see why people say a 600 is too small for the street, most people can even use 80% of the potiential of a 600 then want to move to a 1000. if you want a 1000 go get one and just count the days till your dead.

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
no i'm not, I do race in the AFM which is a privateer league. and I race against guys that race in the AMA pro class, but no I'm not. I also stunt and have many street miles under my belt, whys that?

·
Registered
249 Posts
GsXr600 said:
well i was thinking abt to get 1000 because my brother got CBR 1000RR soo he think i am cheap so u think GSXR will whip him or what..... i love to race but i kinda to scared to ride over 120+ mph so which is the best for me to beat him less than 120+mph....
dude if you want to race under 120mph get a car that sounds like a bike they had a movie about it "2 gay2curious" because you get a 1K with no skills on you and you will die or your mother will wipe your brown eye for you untill you die and oh by the way i saw a guy on an F4i smoke a guy on a 954 more than once :headshake

·
Registered
249 Posts
2 600's going at it and an R6 oh is that?! beating a bigger 954?

·
Registered
104 Posts
600 or 750 or 1000

Hi everybody, my 0.02 cents,,, this Guy wants to get a SportBike go out and beat his brother (CBR1000RR) ..... something is wrong .... a newie going out to beat someone else geeee........

Ride Safe......... :hammer:

·
Registered
67 Posts
92 speakethetheth and sayeth that ye should learn to ride a MC(600) instead of learning how to hang on to a MC(1000)
and the angels rejoice, cause im right :bowdown:

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
i used have 1988 Mazda Rx-7 Turbo II and tired of cars so i want a bike so more likely i will get GSXR600 alright??? soo please keep me in post so i will able to upgrade my 600 thanks winks..... :thumbup:

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
GsXr600 said:
skibum i thought u was a AMA rider cuz u sound alike one of my friend soo....
No, I wish I had the money to race and get into AMA but its just so damn expensive. I really want to though, if I can come across a job that spits out enough dough then yea I'm down.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts