·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I think it's been on ebay a few times now. Who would want that thing?

·
Registered
3,280 Posts
well if it was a give away i'd take it....i mean i like the looks of the thing, but all that unecessary bullshit on it HAS to go

i dont mind the "bling" bikes but screw all that radio/tv/dvd crap

·
Registered
4,768 Posts
That is the most retarded ugly ass thing I have ever seen in my whole life.

·
Registered
34 Posts
ide get a half helmet with the big ugly microphone, add some big dorky saddle bags and go ride with a bunch of old men on goldwings. I did see a busa with a sidecar on it while i was up at the americadeb rally. some vendor had a booth set up displaying sidecars and other stuff. i thought it would be cool to stick my dog in the side car and go cruise around on a busa.

·
Registered
2,244 Posts
Who ever it is has some money, they have a T-rex :pimp:

But the install looks like SHIT, Nice idea for those so inclined ( I am not one of them) but they could have done a better job.

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Motojoe_23 said:

But the install looks like SHIT, Nice idea for those so inclined ( I am not one of them) but they could have done a better job.

Exactly what I was thinking. They wasted a lot of money.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Motojoe_23 said:

I agree... install looks like shit -- You know it's one of those that you can never ride... just park it and show... they just turned a sport bike into a goldwing..

but to each their own..

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.