Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

Going by current standings, who do you like?

• Rossi

Votes: 9 45.0%
  • Gibernau

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Biaggi

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Edwards

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Barros

• Hayden

Votes: 9 45.0%
  • Checa

• Capirossi

• Tamada

• Melandri

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
i list my top 5
in no particular order

Hayden...well, he IS american
Edwards...if not imola 2002? why?
Rossi...great attitude, greatest road racer EVER
Gibernau...deserves it after riding the suzuki
Biaggi...who doesnt like short italian guys?

granny you seem to b a rossi fan
heres a pic of him backing it in...in the rain

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That's a cool pic...haven't seen that one before. Yeah, I am a Rossi fan you gotta give the guy Kudos for what he does especially this year. Before the start of the season, word was he made a big mistake going to the M-1 over the RC 211V. The Yamaha was suppose to be an inferior machine to the Honda, but as it looks so far this season he could very well have this years championship too (fingers crossed don't want to jinks him). Just goes to show that using the so-called best bike on paper doesn't make a difference, it is the rider.

·
Registered
63 Posts
I think **** Doohan is #1...even though hes not racing anymore. Rossi would be #2.

Doohan was dominating MotoGP when they were still on the 2 strokes. Those bikes took a lot more skill to tame...they were monsters. :thumbup:

But if were talking riders NOW...Rossi. :cool:

·
Registered
67 Posts
too bad we cant see any doohan v rossi
but i think doohan wouldnt admit that rossi has more natural talent

·
Registered
164 Posts
I agree, Rossi is absolutly amazing, looking at him ride just makes you think "Damn, he was just naturally born for two wheels" He defintaly can answer yes for my signature!!!! :thumbup:

·
Registered
32 Posts
i love motogp

rossi is the best now and will be crowned the best ever eventually, i just want him to not only kick hondas bragging asses , but jump from yamy , then to ducky , then to aprilia , kawy , but he might not win on a suzuki or a proton or a harris wcm bike , maybe when ktm joins motogp next year he'll jump on board and pioneer a new untried bike to the top . that would seal the deal for the worlds all time best sport bike rider.............but my favorite motogp rider from a lil while back is shwantz , and my favorite right this season and 6 past seasons is massamilio biaggi and if he would ever climb back onto an italian machine perferably the desmosedici ducky he would rise up..........oh yeah anybody here the rumor that the italians are gonna grace us with a streetable desmosedici motogp bike in 06,,,,,oh yeah only 60grande'

·
Registered
4,768 Posts
Rossi. Nothing more to say.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts