Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Here are the Stats:

Swing arm currently installed was pulled off of a:
2002 GSXR 750
With a 180/55/ZR17

I installed it onto my bike
2003 GSXR 600
With a 200/55/ZR17

So what's the gap from? Am I missing something? Or is this a wide swing arm kit? Here's the pics:

Old Swing Arm

Fuzzy but heres the new swing off that 750 with my rim and tire

Heres a close up of the right side and how I installed it:

And 2 of the left side displaying the gap....

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If anyone could take some closeup's of the same pictures I have that would be great!!!

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Is your wheel move side to side? Cuz I am pretty sure I have a gap too...and mine is fine
I took the bike apart months ago, and got everything powder coated and dropped a 750 in it.. it's been to long for me to remember if there was a gap or not.... Don't want the rear shifting while riding...

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Excuse my stupidity but the allergens in the air are kicking my ass ridic today, the swing arm has quite a nice amount of flex when I tighten the rear axle nut, half inch is what I'm at right about now as well! Thank you sir...if anyone has a picture that would still be great to calm my nerves!

·
Registered
381 Posts
Excuse my stupidity but the allergens in the air are kicking my ass ridic today, the swing arm has quite a nice amount of flex when I tighten the rear axle nut, half inch is what I'm at right about now as well! Thank you sir...if anyone has a picture that would still be great to calm my nerves!
:funny::laughingr:rofl::clap:

you should be fine then

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Perfect...THANKS FOR THE HELP you guys are great..Although if I was either of you ID BE OUT RIDING!! :thumbup:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts