Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
i understand making your bike your own customs etc... love it but what i dont understand is fake nitrous bottles, big speakers,and anything from auto zone that you can stick on, and especially a " $20,000 dollar show bike" with a cut off kickstand :headscrat i just dont get it on any hot summer day all that paint is the asphalts lunch he should have held off on the tweeters and got a damn kickstand the really bad part is the bike would have been very nice without well you already know way to go cheif :clap:

This is the guys for sale add:

2006 CUSTOM Busa Hayabusa Suzuki - $8900

I have way to much in this bike to list all but here it goes, My loss is your gain!
House of color flame paint job, ostrich tan seat, Custom radio with 4 mids and 4 tweeters, dual lighting speakers, custom chrome grips, gas cap, lots of aftermarket hayabusa engraved parts, chrome swingarm, engraved lowering links, Custom chrome turn out exhust. Painted rims. I pod connection, hot bodies undertail, lizard lights, Chrome rear view mirrors, tag relocation chrome kit with light, Suzuki jacket. aftermarket chrome parts from spyder racing, Faux NOS bottles with steel braided lines for that over the top look. I am included a custom painted helmet, and Suzuki leather jacket. This bike been on speed channel on the show super bike, Won many shows as best of show. I hate to have to sell this bike. I have over $20,000.00 invested in this show piece and am not asking but to recoupe what the bike and paint cost. 13k pampered miles. NO tire kickers or low ball offers please. this is way cooler than any small starter GSXR 600 750 or 1000. buy the best and baddest out there with everything already installed and ready to ride

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
i wouldnt ride that if you paid me.... but to each his own i guess

i hope hes able to sell it

·
Registered
224 Posts
spent all that money and couldnt even put a nice cd player in her....definitley some autozone crap the owner used.

·
Registered
123 Posts
That's one of the best examples of what NOT to do to your bike! That poor "busa". Would not be caught dead riding that thing.:headshake Fake nitrous bottles!? Are you fucking kidding me? By the way did anyone notice the fake toggle switch? lol

·
Registered
582 Posts
see, thats just wrong... take the baddest bike on the streets and neuter it like that!!! what gets me is how everyone puts the fake fender vents on EVERY type of car out there and now theyve made their way to bikes too!!! some people.....

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Poor busa :headshake

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.