Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The crappy weather is surrounding us like crazy. Before long we will be shoveling some damn snow. Soooooo the weather is looking pretty nice for this Sunday (10/30/05) Will anyone be out riding in Mass. I live on the Cape yet will travel for a good ride. I was thinking on doing the Halloween run out of Everette Ma............

·
Registered
190 Posts
BADBOY_GSXR1000 said:
The crappy weather is surrounding us like crazy. Before long we will be shoveling some damn snow. Soooooo the weather is looking pretty nice for this Sunday (10/30/05) Will anyone be out riding in Mass. I live on the Cape yet will travel for a good ride. I was thinking on doing the Halloween run out of Everette Ma............

I'm down in RI... maybe i could head up that way or meet ya some where in the middle.

·
Registered
140 Posts
what up man.. !!

Trying to set up meet for this Saturday..early afternoon for 11/05. .. we will meet up ride and look for a good wheely spot. so far 2 people. myself and friend.. should be some good times. Season is almost over. Let me know if your interested.

:arsenal

·
Registered
439 Posts
I'm down with riding before the year gets too cold.
Me and Slakka went riding yesterday and fucked around a bit.
It was a good ride, we were practicing down in E Prov @ one of the trucking terminals in the indy park. Post up and lets ride before the year screws us.
~j~

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
Here in the mountains of WV we are planning on the last real ride of the season, after the nirvana we experienced last week, I am twitching with excitment waiting for sat to come up, it's supposed to be 70 deg, and slightly overcast with no rain, the best conditions IMO...

·
Registered
140 Posts
Lets roll .. this Sat 05/12

Come on dudes... lets get this shit together. so far its Tuesday ..and no real responses. .. send me message email me. we need some people here. Weather wise .. currently for Saturday ..looks like nice sunny day .. but on the brisk side. I think 55- 60. perfect for riding w/ the your leathers. I think Chuckchiller is in .. I talk to him last Sunday and he was up for this Saturday .. so as of now.. we got 3-4 people. open for more people.

peace.

·
Registered
140 Posts
ok its gonna be on the cool side for Saturday.. highs about 52-53. so who's still in? I know Sunday it will be on the warmer side low 60's. But I wont be able to ride Sunday. come on dudes.. gimme a holla !!!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.