Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Awesome day with a few friends... I did lowside coming out of 4b at around noon, (like 4 other ride in the same spot), but had a blast anyway running at around 1:40... I think I was in the high 30's the few laps before the rear came around me (dirt on the track I think).

The gixxer 6 is fine and just needs a bit of fiberglass work, a new right foot peg and a break lever (+caliper seals and reservoir)... if anyone has these parts for sale hit me up :)

Few pics:

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys!

I already got a couple of used cheap parts (vortex front fairing stay and brake lever)... just need to find a right foot peg and I am good to go! (ordered the master cylinder seal kit and reservoir on Ron Ayers)...

Anyone with experience on fixing small Fiber Glass cracks? Any recommended "fix-it" kit?

·
Registered
862 Posts
Well i'm not going to the track monday as I planned on doing..

all these crashing shit is making me too worried to take a diamond bike to the track.

Going to have to wait it out til I get a track bike I guess,

·
Registered
93 Posts
You crashed the gixxer that's in your avatar? how did it come out? What turn was it?
ya sad times, the left side is done but the right side looks unscratched haha it still runs fine and rides fine. but im getting rid of all the stock stuff and going track fairings. it was on turn 3 i went to fast for my britches and went dirt riding lol

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
ya sad times, the left side is done but the right side looks unscratched haha it still runs fine and rides fine. but im getting rid of all the stock stuff and going track fairings. it was on turn 3 i went to fast for my britches and went dirt riding lol
Bah just do it!!! Take it easy and you'll be fine... kinda :D

Well i'm not going to the track monday as I planned on doing..

all these crashing shit is making me too worried to take a diamond bike to the track.

Going to have to wait it out til I get a track bike I guess,
Oh I think I remember you! You were pissed and kicking the ground after the crash right? We were right inside of turn 1 so we could see turn 3 pretty well... there was a Busa would overshot 3 as well but he managed to keep it up-right!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.