Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am trying to decide on what clear windscreen to put on my bike. Lets see some pics of the 06/07 GSXR 600/750 with different brands of clear windscreens.

Thanks

·
Registered
205 Posts
do ALL double-bubble clear windscreens present the problem of the windscreen melting the speedometer cluster when in bright sunlight? Bought a memphis shades clear windscreen that I think is the double bubble type and wondering if anything I can do to help this problem; like painting the lower 1/4 of it with black paint?

·
Registered
180 Posts
:shiftyWhy a clear windscreen?
Idk about him but when I bought my bike it had a puig carbon fiber DB windscreen, I took it off and put the stock one back on, that way my tank cam can see through the windscreen :thumbup:

Im currently looking around for another DB clear windscreen. I'll prolly end up with another puig

·
Registered
92 Posts
do ALL double-bubble clear windscreens present the problem of the windscreen melting the speedometer cluster when in bright sunlight? Bought a memphis shades clear windscreen that I think is the double bubble type and wondering if anything I can do to help this problem; like painting the lower 1/4 of it with black paint?
i just took mine from my f4i and had a local shop put UV protectant tint on it just because i heard the same thing a while back. i guess the lockhart phillips ones come with it already applied but im not 100% sure its for this reason or not

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
Mine is the Hotbodies dark smoke double-bubble windscreen. It made a huge impact on the way my bike looks. I think the k7 and k8 windscreens are very similar, if not identical:

·
Registered
185 Posts
I'll continue the trend of giving you something you didn't ask for. Here's my dark smoke Zero Gravity on an 07' 1000.

Attachments

·
Registered
788 Posts
Clear gets my vote. You may actually need to see through it from time to time......:rolleyes:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.