Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
hotbodies

i got te one on the right, hotbodies tail ...looks good on my bike, wasnt to bad to install...i hate the little factory rivits that come on the bike though... got a black 2005 600...the undertail sure does slim the bikes ass down quite a bit. :thumbup: just keep an eye on how you mount your plate if you ever plan on gettin a rear hugger

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
id get the left havent seen to many of those around here... i had the one on the right, was the only one around here that had it last year, now everyone has it.,.. be different :thumbup:

·
Registered
53 Posts
I have a Hot Bodies Undertail

WEll I have had two on my 03 1K. The 1st looked like the the 2nd one but with only the one long Led signals not the 2 and it was from road rash bike parts. It looked cool and was easier to see from behind. That one got trashed it fell out after my tail section broke around the screws and got sucked into the rear wheel and flew through the air like a air plane. It ripped all my signal wire's out. Ouch. In fact my whole tail section broke out around the "screws that held the UT in". This was after 1 year on the bike. I just paid for a new one it should be here tomarrow. Don't ever use the steel screws they ship and never use a threadlocker on the screws. Use the OEM Plastic screws that are on the bike from the factory unless you want over a $600.00 plastic job if you go all OEM and have to replace your UT. I now have a Hot Bodies and will install it as soon as my new tail gets here. Hopefully friday it will arive UPS.

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
i like the R1 tail... not that the undertail lights look that much different,nut that it looks like its all one piece?? is it?? either way it looks smooth!

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
ps btw a good place for undertails is ebay, i got mine there, i seen one i liked emailed the guy he hooked me up(165 painted shipped) plus i was the only person around here that had soild round glass lens with gsxr in side them, now my buddy's the only one around with it(sold it to him)

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
HOTBODIES SUCKS, Product quality sucks, and their customer service sucks horribly too! Stay away from hotbodies.

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
hrpuffnstuf said:
:funny:

It's clearly a matter of opinion on the Hotbodies Brand. Mine was a simple 30 minute install with no cutting. Just spliced a few wires. I'm pleased with both the look and the quality. See my pics in the thread below.

http://gsxr.com/showthread.php?t=4224
I have heard from many pepople that their hotbodies stuff didn't last or broke really easily. I'm speaking from experience with their Undertail exhaust systems and have had multiple people with the same exact problems, and Hotbodies response is, well you'll just have to buy a new one. They are plain and simple shit!

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
mr_gsxr750 Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_gsxr750
anyone know a good site for the undertails or fender illiminator for a 98 750?

anyone?

ebay....

·
Registered
115 Posts
i wouldnt get the 1st one (texas fairing undertail)..i had it on my 04 600 last year and sucked cuz the turn signals kept popping off...they're on by simple double sided 3m tape..so every time after a ride..that shit kept popping off

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
MikeyzGixxer said:
mr_gsxr750 Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_gsxr750
anyone know a good site for the undertails or fender illiminator for a 98 750?

anyone?

ebay....
i keep an eye out for them but i must really suck at searching, cause i dont find any. other then the over-popular hot bodies.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.