Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, where do I start, first off, on the way to work this morning "Ride To Work Day!! woohoo" I lowsided my bike trying to avoid a retarded ass old cager :2hard , scratched my shit all up and broke my shifter lever, so I spend all day calling local bike shops trying to find a new shifter so I can ride my bike today, luckily I found one, I get bitched at for being on the internet and having too many personal phone calls, I guess my boss got up on the wrong side of bed this morning :2hard . Anyway I stop at suzuki on the way home from work and pick up my shifter riding my bike with a busted lever no less, shifting by catching the sole off my boot under the lever, not very cool at all, I get home and proceed to try and fix my shifter and end up getting in a huge argument with my gf coz she says I spend more time with or on my bike than with her :wtf: I said a few choice words which I probably shouldn't have said but I have had a shitty day so I was in no mood for her crap. She proceeded to pack a bag, tell me its over, and go to her moms house :wtf: I haven't spoken to her yet but I think she was serious, me using the big "C" probably didn't help things at all, but I was mad as hell coz I couldn't get the bolt outta the back of my shifter lever at the time she started on me anyway, I got the shifter fixed and now I don't know what to do :headscrat , should I call and apologize or let her cool off for a little while what do you guys think???

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
Usually using the big "C" isn't a good idea. Thats the word most of them hate.
If you want to stay with her then call her. If you don't want to deal with her, just let her go.

·
Registered
16 Posts
get rid of her :clap: its not like shes the only woman on this planet, and believe it or not there are plenty out there that actually dont mind that you have in interest besides them!!!

oh

bad luck on the lowside

·
Registered
3,881 Posts
Ski is right that dropping the old "C" word is probably the worst but you do have a valid argument since you couldn't get the bolt out. But you do have to accept the fact that a vast majority of women will come nag and pester the shit out of you when you doing something that is annoying the hell out of you. Kudos to you if you can get her back after calling her that. :clap:

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah, I hear ya, I didn't use it in a malicious way, all I said was "god damn u can b an annoying C sometimes", I said it under my breath too, I guess she can lip read now. I'm originally from the UK where that word gets bandied about quite alot, over here its a bit of a taboo, i guess i'll have to break that habit quick!! Thanks 4 the advice guys, I went 4 a ride, got followed by a cop for a few minutes, then decided not to push my luck any further today, went home and tucked my baby in for bed in her nice ac'd garage...lol. Tried to call the gf but she is ignoring my calls so i'm giving that up for a bad job too :flush: , theres plenty of fish in the sea as they say!! This time I'm gonna get one that appreciates 2 wheelin speed freaks and enjoys being up one 1!!!!

·
Premium Member
1,258 Posts
The C word I assume is cunt? I think?? I have never had someone call me that but it they did and lived to tell about it I'm pretty soon I would be pissed at such person.....

You can tell the single guys answers from the guys with girls...

I'm gona tell you your girl going to be pissed because basicly you disrespected her, she won't answer your calls for a while cause she is pissed and much like guys women are hot headed... But I tell you what if you want her back you will be in even more trouble if you don't keep trying to call her (because at least then she knows you care and am sorry you said some things out of fustration)... So just try calling every couple hours or what ever eventually if she was just being hot headed also just wanting to make a point then she will pick it up.. She will most likely front like she still pissed.... But in the end if it was ment to work out it will....

Just have to learn how to play the game guys

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
:funny: lmfao, thats 1 way to look at it, now that I have somethin 2 look forward to it doesn't seem so bad!! Thanx 4 the advice lyte, i would call her some more but oops it looks like my celly is just about 2 die :hmmm: LoL j/k i'm whipped, i'm callin every hour on the hour ;)

·
Registered
320 Posts
If you like her then call her. Its hard not to take shit out on the people around you. I learned that the hard way a long time ago. Next time when she is bitching and you are doing something then tune her out until you are done. Tell her you will talk to her when you are done not when you are busy.

·
Registered
2,175 Posts
ZGixxeR said:
If you like her then call her. Its hard not to take shit out on the people around you. I learned that the hard way a long time ago. Next time when she is bitching and you are doing something then tune her out until you are done. Tell her you will talk to her when you are done not when you are busy.
Although I agree with ya, theres just one thing...she was bitching about him spending too much time with his motorcycle, sooo wouldnt that fuel the fire for her side of the argument? Just a thought.

Her: You spend so much more time with your motorcycle than me!!!
Him: I'll talk to you after I'm done fixing this on my motorcycle.
Her: SEE! I HATE YOU! I thought what we had was true love but I guess not blah blah blah the usual bullshit...
Him: I SAID I'll talk to you after I'm done spending time with my motorcycle, can't it wait? Gosh.
Her: I HATE YOU!
Him: Love you too dear.

Yes thats the good stuff.

·
Registered
218 Posts
on the other hand Ball loves it when people call him that and he has a vagina....hmmmmm interesting!LOL

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.