Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A new member here with a new GSXR-1000. I still can`t get over the power and throttle response and since I am still breaking it in, I have not even gotten into the power band !
Looks to be a great site I stumbled onto and wanted to introduce myself.

Bret

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Welcome man, nice bike. Don't underestimate the power of that bike...because there is NOTHING to underestimate about it. that thing is quick. Be safe and take a driving safty coure. and always wear your gear of course. check out some of the crashes on this site. :thumbup:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the hello`s !
I`ve been riding sport bikes for 22 years and have owned Suzuki`s, Honda`s, and one Kawasaki. I am 41 and a couple of years ago I mistakenly thought it was time to mello out and get a Harley. I sold that thing after only 1400 miles for the simple fact it was boring to ride. I since have been running in a new circle of friends ( who all ride sports ) and just had to get back on one myself. I absolutely love this bike ! The looks of the pipe will take some getting used to, but other than that this is by far the best thing I have ever been on.

·
Registered
4,668 Posts
teamharvey said:
Thanks for the hello`s !
I`ve been riding sport bikes for 22 years and have owned Suzuki`s, Honda`s, and one Kawasaki. I am 41 and a couple of years ago I mistakenly thought it was time to mello out and get a Harley. I sold that thing after only 1400 miles for the simple fact it was boring to ride. I since have been running in a new circle of friends ( who all ride sports ) and just had to get back on one myself. I absolutely love this bike ! The looks of the pipe will take some getting used to, but other than that this is by far the best thing I have ever been on.
harley's = boring. welcome to the site. lots of nice people with great info and advice.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.