Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im looking to purchase a GSXR 750 engine ASAP as I need to rebuild mine. There are a few of them on ebay for $300-500 but the shipping is killer at $200-250! I would like a cash p/u if possible, but if you are far away from NY I can put it on my CC and you can ship it. Let me know what you have and how much you want for it.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Im looking to purchase a GSXR 750 engine ASAP as I need to rebuild mine. There are a few of them on ebay for $300-500 but the shipping is killer at $200-250! I would like a cash p/u if possible, but if you are far away from NY I can put it on my CC and you can ship it. Let me know what you have and how much you want for it.

DUDE! i would NOT trust a complete motor for $300-$500:laughingr

remember you get what you pay for!:shifty

·
Registered
83 Posts
i bought a 07 750 engine from NY last year. payed 800 bucks. came with engine (512 Miles on odemeter) ecu, harness, rad, fan, few odds and ends. made a trip from pa to NYC and picked it up. sold 600 motor that week for 500 complete like i bought my engine. picked a 750 cluster since there different the the 600 for free :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.