Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
When I was looking for a frame/title for my 2000 gsxr600 i found it on craigslist. A little time on there pays off. I got the exact yr even same color!! It did take a few days. I live in NJ and my frame came from cali. Usually when you deal with people on there its a good transaction if you talk to them first. I got the guys number and we talked out the details and had my frame a week later. Good Luck with your search:thumbup:
**btw look at EVERY state and area within it and u'll find one**

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I searched using craigspal, which allows you to search every state in the US on craigslist, and I either found no title frames, frames with titles but were bent, or frames for every year but mine lol. I'm just having bad luck with this whole thing. But ya I'll keep trying hopefully something will come up soon.

·
Registered
332 Posts
01 GSXR 1k Frame

I have an 01 GSXR 1k Frame with most of the bike for sale. Just missing rear wheel, seat, upper, sides, undertail. I still have the complete front wheel, forks, Italian rear shock, 1070cc pistons, engine with bad head(intake cam wore into the head) other than that the engine is great. Let me know.
L8R, Sterling
210-771-6675 cell
[email protected]

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ehh sorry but I need a title. I wouldn't care because I'm already registered but the dealer told me they can't swap it unless I show them a title.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.