Premium Member
3,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If anyone has one I would need it asap has to fit 01 and up Gixxers
need it priority mail so paypal ready :bounce

·
Registered
28 Posts
Ive got a 47 tooth rear and a 16 tooth front with a 520 chain all in good shape, no broken teeth. Ill git rid of them all together for 60.00 dollars plus shipping..Live in houston so shipping shouldnt be that much.. if interested my phone number is 409 986-7978.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Hey Audi, you're telling me that YOU don't have a stocK rear sprocket off a 600? damn bro if i had one i would send it to you for all the stuff you've done for me. i'll look around real quick and try to shoot you an email if i find one in a day or so. someone give this man a sprocket dammit!!!! SERIOUSLY!!

·
Premium Member
3,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
I wasn't sure what the 600 (didn't even look) was on gixxers 01 models but I went ahead and bought a 45 sprocket thanks though for the look-out. I may make the galveston thing since they pushed the date back
Been working on getting my Yukon up and race ready/pretty and have not actually rode bike in a while.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.