Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,747 Posts
i think i have that but not sure cause the 1k and srads almost look the same so i will have to confirm and as far as waterpump i got one but its connected to the rest of the motor. Sounds as if your chain broke on ya damaging these items?

·
Premium Member
3,747 Posts
110 for both shipped priority and I have Paypal
Its still on motor so will have to take off and could have it out and in mail by tuesday and reachya fri or sat :thumbup:
If its a go then paypal - [email protected]
If you just want waterpump - $85 shipped
Pixs if needed

·
Registered
2,244 Posts
i need to add mine is not mint........ audis seems like a pretty good deal. It is in good shape, and functional, but has evidence of use per say.

·
Premium Member
3,747 Posts
pictures of the water pump. Not sure if you wanted the whole thing but your gonna get it anyhow. Seals on it still good and does not show any signs of swelling or being pinched.

·
Premium Member
3,747 Posts
I guess your not talking about getting this item so I will be putting back onto the motor. :headscrat

It would be good to know though if your not interested

·
Registered
133 Posts
I am also in need of a drive sprocket cover for a 99 srad 750. My speedo rotor nut thingy came loose cracking the cover and damaging the sensor. How bad is yours motojoe? Pic maybe? Do you have the sensor? Mine is still functional but the crack is an eyesore.
Thanks.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.