Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Retired Mod
6,899 Posts
Holy shit! Thats fawkin' sweet! Dude i think i want one now too. That just looks freakin sweet. That key looks awesome too! Haha

But damn, dunno if i would switch to blue cause its my fav color, cause i like my yellow gixx. Plus i got the matchin helmet and jacket...haha

·
Registered
3,881 Posts
nice bikes, why can't suzuki do something like that for the 1k. sorry just still bitter about the look of the 05 1k :2hard

·
Registered
24 Posts
i love my new 05 600...i took off the tail and the ugly lights sticking out of it and got the frame sliders for it s well. I got mine in black and silver. But im going to paint it next month to all black and make the part that says Suzuki in white im going paint that part silver and just leave the silver "S" badge on it...I cant wait.

·
Registered
205 Posts
that can not come from the factory like that! the rotors are even slotted that's strange to see on a factory bike, its gotta be a personal bike modified!

·
Registered
122 Posts
it's the 20th anniversary gsxr same color scheme as the 1985 gsxr's and the blue seat'i think i like the blue on my 94 better.

·
Registered
23 Posts
my 04 1000

i have an all black limited edition 1000. frame, plastic, chrome lettering, gold wheels ,forks,brakes. i love it!!! if i could figure out how to put picture up, i would. i'm kinda computer stupid. think basic. but i can do killer wheelies.thats all that matters right? :thefinger

·
Registered
187 Posts
I dont see why yall like it so much. I think it is ugly as crap with that light color blue. Thats just my opinion.

·
Registered
58 Posts
It would be nice if they could put the duel lights on ....seeing that it is twenty anny and all I thought that was always a nice touch :D

·
Registered
3,881 Posts
just my opinion, but i'm not feeling that light blue. and that blue seat is also bugging me. but i do like the dual headlight idea for an anniversary model, since you can still get the normal version.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Suzuki will bring only 1,150 of the special-edition 750s and an equal number of the 600s to the United States.
Look for the 20th Anniversary Editions at your Suzuki dealer in February or March.

:thumbup:

1 - 20 of 58 Posts