Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
searching for a new exhaust, i found a brand i havent heard of, yana shiki?? anybody seen this, heard of this, tried this or anything, if you know anything about this exhaust cannister let me know, just curious b/c its new to me, im still debating b/w micron or yoshi, most likely going to get carbon fiber yosh, but could choose micron blue one, just trying to decide what to do still but let me know about the yana

·
Registered
4 Posts
osugsxr said:
searching for a new exhaust, i found a brand i havent heard of, yana shiki?? anybody seen this, heard of this, tried this or anything, if you know anything about this exhaust cannister let me know, just curious b/c its new to me, im still debating b/w micron or yoshi, most likely going to get carbon fiber yosh, but could choose micron blue one, just trying to decide what to do still but let me know about the yana
I have the black yana shiki, I guess you can see it. It sounds amazing! I love it! It is a probably heavier than most with less attention to detail. Basically you can tell if you get really close and inspect every last detail you can tell that I only paid 195 shipped for the pipe. I have been told that it is a little louder than Yosh. My opinion: sounds great, looks great, with great value for the money, and its setup as a race pipe. It is straight through pipe design and I have been extremely happy with the performance!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.