Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,244 Posts
BallHawk3 said:
its not a yosh......so i'm gonna say its shit :lol:
:lame: yosh........ everyone has a damn yosh.

Yanna shiki is a decent exhaust, and it is unique here in the states. There really are no BAD exhausts on the market. It is all about the sound you like and the build quality.

·
Registered
293 Posts
yana shiki

i know they are on ebay and it seems like thats the only place you can get them, havent found a dealer that sells them, but ive been told they sound like the devil exhaust, check the feedback of the seller and it doesnt seem a bad exhaust

·
Registered
52 Posts
yana shiki makes a quite a few different things. i just ordered swingarm extensions from them. i did a search to find their site but there was not much info on their products.

·
Registered
3,280 Posts
i believe they are mainly sold in UK/surrounding areas...kind of how Termognini exhausts arent kept at your local dealers either

·
Banned
567 Posts
Princeslea79 said:
Ok I looked through the exhaust threads and found nothing so, does anyone know what a Yana Shiki exhaust is and if they are worth a shit?

You got me on that one, But if I was you, and were wanting to put a new Exhaust system on a 1K I would go with a Full Race Yoshimura Tri-Oval Dual Tip and 100% titanium or all titanium with a Carbon Fiber Can. And have it al done inside with Grey Extreme Hyper Coating, and outside with semi-gloss hyper coating, but not on the can.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.