Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

Yeah Tricks Are Cool, but Check Out These Fools!!!

4K views 10 replies 7 participants last post by  Princeslea79 
#1 · (Edited)
I came across this clip, I know there are alot of them out there on the net, but this one is a little different. I know I would have the same reaction :damn: if I totally F*cked my bike up doing a trick!!!! It is cool for those people out there that have a sh*t load of $$$$$$$$$$ to total their bikes and laugh about it but I am NOT one of them. I have seen alot of fools that try to show out and sh*t and I push the limits, unfortunatley I don't think it makes a damn difference how experienced at doing endo's and wheelies you think you are, like they say "SH*T HAPPENS!" Ok here is the link ya' all
http://www.geocities.com/isly_aloha/wild_motorcycle_videos/broken.asx

#5 ·
Sorry you guys It worked for me when I first saw it but now it doesn't :headshake , I apolagize, the video was of a guy doing a wheelie , then he just lost it and DESTROYED his bike, usually on the videos I have seen the go right to another wreck, well this one showed his reaction and he was all tore up crying and everything!! Anyways, All I can say about it now is :linksucks :linksucks :linksucks SORRY YA'LL

#9 ·
Cody said:
most hobbies the cost isn't usually you're life or serious injury
Actually many of them do. Racing-cars and bikes-, sky diving, handgliding. Shooting, hunting. There is plenty of stuff that is endangering your life. And when actually stunting, you are not likey to Die.

#11 ·
I agree too.. It just makes me sick to see someone showing off and destroy their bike.. me personally I don't think it is cool .. I mean it you have a trick bike and you toss it all the time (also you know what you are doing) that is one thing but to see a newbie try all the cool shit they see on the stunt videos trying to look cool gets on my nerves!! I ride FAR away from them, because if they are not in control of what they are doing I don't want to be any where near them while I am riding... Also I got into it with this dude last summer cause they were racing around the neighborhood and doing dumb shit.. There are plenty of roads in BFE and it pissed me off to see them doing that in a neighborhood where kids are out playing and stuff. It is these kind of riders that give all of us a bad name... I do not hesitate to to speak my mind to them...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.