Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm ready to get my exhaust now and contemplating between the yoshimura bolt on trs or the devil highmount slip on, I think the devil looks trick but probably requires tossing the turn signals and getting a brakelight/turnsignal combination tailight. Is the 'trick' devil worth $200 ($300 w/ new lights) compared to the much cheaper and high quality yosh? how 'bout sound, which sounds better, i want deep and throaty instead of high pitched?

thanks again guys

·
Registered
1 Posts
Devil on my bike...

I put the Devil twin high mount full system on my bike (saved 12 lbs off stock). Did the Power Commander (+ 8bhp over stock). Never scrape ANYTHING on this bike now (sept my toe and knee). Here's a pic. You can decide if the trick looks are worth it.

Have fun.

Michael (Millbrae, CA) :hmmm:

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
devil - 2
yosh - 0

damn, it looks like this will be an easy decision to make.

mgx & regis, not only want your exhausts, I WANT BOTH OF YOUR BIKES . :arsenal

MGX, that's an awesome paint job, and wheels.
:clap:

Regis, cool site, you know, your website answered my question about the tailights and turn signals. :clap:

I'll go with the devil exhaust, probably stainless, just the single canister. thanks guys.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.