Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a question about the installation for this, the first thing it says to do is Disconnect tail-pipe exhaust valve cables from EXCVA servo located under the fuel tank, and they say refer to owners manuel for removal instructions. I have read through my owners manuel 4 times, and i can not find anythign about exhaust valve cables or EXCVA servo, or removing the fuel tank. Please help, this is only the slip on, not a full exhuast. thank you

·
Registered
1,517 Posts
Not exactly sure where it would be located cause I have a 750, but just follow the cables from the exh. control valve. It is located on the back of your midpipe, right where the headers and midpipe meet. Your fuel tank will have to be up for this and remove your air box also. After you locate the cables disconnect them and remove them. You will also need to remove the pin in the computer for your exh. control valve. It should tell which one in the instructions that came with your pipe. If it does not then do a search its been talked about alot.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.