·
Premium Member
3,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Yes its the TRI-OVAL Bolt -On
on scale 1-10 its a 8.5
Cleaning up Garage like I said in other Post Making room for new Monster
200 plus shipping
I prefer PAYPAL and provide your address I provide you shipping info and ship 2-3 day priority mail with del.confirmation

·
Premium Member
3,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yes that was me i was waiting for the paypal to send it to but did you make it already? If not its cool if so just give me paypal i send ya the money (out it on my girls bike) she has a 98 GSXR 750 so is it the same resistance? If not just change it if you could

·
Registered
543 Posts
IF YOU STILL NEED IT LET ME KNOW AND IF IT'S FOR A 750 THE RESISTANCE IS THE SAME AS THE 600, SO JUST LET ME KNOW IF YOU NEED IT, IF NOT THATS COOL.......THANKS, KRUM :thumbup:

·
Premium Member
3,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thats okay I think i will pass this on it thanks though

TRS STILL FOR SALE or I am open to trades Let me know what ya got

·
Premium Member
3,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Not stainless ,but Titanium and shipping should be 7 bucks and if more I will cover it also check on other stuff i got we could make a deal on it all :D

·
Premium Member
3,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Roll back price 175 shipped
I prefer PAYPAL and provide your address I provide you shipping info and ship 2-3 day priority mail with del.confirmation
My paypal is [email protected] (same person as lnipw so I have beenon here for a while now)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.