·
Premium Member
3,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Yes its the TRI-OVAL Bolt -On
on scale 1-10 its a 8.5
Cleaning up Garage like I said in other Post Making room for new Monster
200 plus shipping
I prefer PAYPAL and provide your address I provide you shipping info and ship 2-3 day priority mail with del.confirmation

·
Registered
543 Posts
audi sorry to disrupt your thread but aren't u the one who wanted me to send u that TRE? if so what happened? if not my bad wrong person. :D

·
Premium Member
3,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yes that was me i was waiting for the paypal to send it to but did you make it already? If not its cool if so just give me paypal i send ya the money (out it on my girls bike) she has a 98 GSXR 750 so is it the same resistance? If not just change it if you could

·
Registered
543 Posts
IF YOU STILL NEED IT LET ME KNOW AND IF IT'S FOR A 750 THE RESISTANCE IS THE SAME AS THE 600, SO JUST LET ME KNOW IF YOU NEED IT, IF NOT THATS COOL.......THANKS, KRUM :thumbup:

·
Premium Member
3,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thats okay I think i will pass this on it thanks though

TRS STILL FOR SALE or I am open to trades Let me know what ya got

·
Registered
1,517 Posts
sorry couldnt really tell from the pics but is it stainless and how much do you think shipping would be to send it here to odessa, tx. im like 5 hrs or so from you. thanx audi

·
Premium Member
3,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Not stainless ,but Titanium and shipping should be 7 bucks and if more I will cover it also check on other stuff i got we could make a deal on it all :D

·
Registered
1,517 Posts
I dont know i kinda wanted the stainless, I think ill check around for a stainless one and if I change my mind within the next couple of weeks and you still got it. ill get ahold of you. Thanx man

·
Premium Member
3,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Roll back price 175 shipped
I prefer PAYPAL and provide your address I provide you shipping info and ship 2-3 day priority mail with del.confirmation
My paypal is [email protected] (same person as lnipw so I have beenon here for a while now)

·
Registered
543 Posts
dang bro i didn't realize that was u, i was wondering where inipw has been, well glad to see u r still here. :thumbup:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts