Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The weather has been crappy and I have been busy moving medium distance and setting up the place and changing jobs and life has been tuff lately. Tonight the weather cleared up and the roads dried off and I took the bike for a quick blast. Now I feel better.
That's all.

·
Premium Member
833 Posts
Yes, def understand. I hope things get better for you but even when things are perfect a ride still makes it better.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
New place means new roads. You find any good spots?
Not yet. Only been out a couple times. There is one on Ramo that will likely become my new favorite on ramp. Down hill with a decreasing radius and a huge run out to the freeway. You get get right leaned over and pull the exit of the corner pretty hard.

·
Premium Member
833 Posts
One of my local favs. Normally I would come South on Estes and hit the on-ramp to I-20 to head East toward home but often can't resist taking the immediate exit back off 20 to the off-ramp loop a time or two before heading home. Can be dicey when someone is exiting 20 while you're coming out of the on-ramp, gotta keep your eyes open for sure.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

This is the one I'm talking about, I never thought to post a picture. I'm in the upper 25% of first gear by the time I stand the bike up again and if you do the apex just right it's so much fun

·
Registered
4 Posts
I'm in a tough spot myself during the Corona outbreak lost job but was able to put 6000 miles on my k6 in 4 months with no police to pull you over. Its was an isle of man dream come true . To bad they pulling people over now . But 140 to 160 average on interstates

·
Premium Member
833 Posts
When I lived in the UK, I had to drive through Birmingham a few times. They call it “spaghetti junction”. The civil engineers must have been on a 3 day bender when they designed this.

lol I thought Dallas and Houston were bad

1 - 20 of 22 Posts