1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
didn't work for me.

·
Registered
44 Posts
the dumbass prolly coulda made it if he would have jumped toward the middle of the road..... :funny:

·
Registered
3,280 Posts
hahhahahhaha wanna know whats REALLY funny? i'm somewhat dating/seeing the OWNER of that BURN production company's sister.....(the regulars will remember me talking about a black chick @ my work that i'm TRYING to make my girl)

they film/produce all their own shit (what riders DONT these days?!?!) out of a house in long beach...she called him on the phone when i was at her desk one day and BOY did he sound like a ghetto retard hahaha

every other word was "nah mean" or just plain "nah" hahahah

on a side note, the black chick WAS involved in a long-term/long-distance relationship of 3 years (he's in South Carolina or some shit) but recently called it quits with him after he visited here for a week and "it just wasn't the same" as she described it.........she's now in Germany doing 2 weeks of training for work and has called me every day since she's been there. :thumbup:

·
Registered
25 Posts
stupid is what stupid does..... why would you do something like that without have someone clearing you on the other side first. plus a wider street would've helped too... dum-di-dum-dum

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
dam that suz looks like the bike had some nice paint on it too......wait then again.............it was an R1 LOL :rofl:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.