Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been here for one day checking out the site and pictures of peoples bikes and I noticed that most of us have a ricer car also! I just thought I would say that it is pretty cool to be at a site where most everyone thinks pretty much the same in there own little way ! You guys and chicks rock!

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
no, most of you non dedicated riders have ricer cars, haha :laughingr j/k

·
Registered
600 Posts
NOT ME! my truck sits high enough so where i have swallowed a corolla, VW Bug (new one) and a few others had run completly under me (from behind) untill i put the 6" drop hitch (now it just punches a nice hole in their radiators

:2hard the damn 4min 1/4 mile rice with enough lights to confuse it with a UFO

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
bigjimbo said:
NOT ME! my truck sits high enough so where i have swallowed a corolla, VW Bug (new one) and a few others had run completly under me (from behind) untill i put the 6" drop hitch (now it just punches a nice hole in their radiators

:2hard the damn 4min 1/4 mile rice with enough lights to confuse it with a UFO
:laughingr :laughingr

·
Registered
653 Posts
Hey new guy... glad you joined the sickness!

Jimbo.. I just got a new VW Bug, bright yellow, was that me on your ass :hmmm:

·
Registered
320 Posts
Miranda, you got a new car and didn't tell me. You are supposed to let me know these things.

Welcome new guy. I drive a Jeep (beater) but I had a RSX-S before I got the jeep.

·
Registered
124 Posts
2 bikes, an accord and a slammed mini truck for me.... Welcome!
oh, by the way, what's my favorite...........04 gsxr1000, of course.

·
Registered
600 Posts
miranda said:
Hey new guy... glad you joined the sickness!

Jimbo.. I just got a new VW Bug, bright yellow, was that me on your ass :hmmm:

no she was at an off ramp on 95 decided to stop short for no reason...me comming off the highway ran right up on the back of her.

no damage to me, $4000 to her. I wish i had my camera seeing the tire marks on her back window was pretty sweet not to mention... :bowdown: "macho"

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
haha, thats too bad you didn't have a camera, that would be awesome to see.

·
Registered
317 Posts
I'm far from the ricer scene too. Jeep wrangler YJ with roughly 11 1/2'' of lift with front and rear dana 44's with 5.13 gears, full high steer, and locked. 37 Mt/R's, warn 8274 winch and way too much more to list, I'd be here for days. My hitch has also put a few holes in the hoods of morons that like to drive undernieth me. All 4 times where GIRLS might I add! I've probably driven over/up rock ledges bigger then most imports! I've always been tempted to pull up on one of those mini trucks to :thumbup:

·
Registered
19 Posts
I have a 91 mustang gt, a 91 dodge 3/4 ton 4x4 diesel w/6inches of lift and 35" tires and I just bought my brothers 96 neon that is setup for SCCA solo racing. I have an 11" drop on the truck and I'm just waiting for my first victim to run underneath me.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.