Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

21 - 40 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
2,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
You often wear full gear, even on moderate country rides.

You get pulled over after technically breaking several rules/laws- and are happy the total ticket bill is under $200.

·
Registered
2,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
You crash your dream bike, fav color and all. Insurance wise, the bike is totaled.
You are hurt bad too, multiple fractures, etc.
But, you still want to ride so much, you get your insurance money for it.
You scour online and find the same Yr.,cc,color, model, # of miles, etc.
You go and buy that bike, with a riding friend b/c you can't even ride yet- he tests it for you. Wife is NOT happy.
Then- you buy back the salvage/wrecked bike and restore it too. Sell it.
And you are riding an bike identical to your dream bike you crashed.

When this happens- you know you're a sport biker rider- or stupid, or both

·
Registered
8 Posts
When everytime the local cops see you they automatically try to flip a bitch before you see them and drop a gear and disappear

·
Registered
8 Posts
When you are in a wheelchair for five months finally get home, your chick calls to see if you are resting in bed but instead you dumped your crutches in your you're riding off out of the driveway

·
Super Moderator
8,776 Posts
In no time you've sort of wound out first and second...and the speedo shows 91. And you weren't even trying. The rest of the short ride becomes boring :😀
Are you riding a 300? :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Tinsnips

·
Registered
2,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
You try to 'be the Fonz' cool,
While you contemplate and plan your next Ride.

·
Registered
2,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
If you're not ridding, your either working, or watching the latest IOM TT vid out, or watching AMA, Moto GP races on replay.

·
Registered
8 Posts
When you are in a wheelchair for five months finally get home, your chick calls to see if you are resting in bed but instead you dumped your crutches in your you're riding off out of the driveway
True story rite there. I think my lawyer had to go change his pants when he saw me roll up his office on a crotch rocket.. what TF did the doctor tell you that he wrote specifically.... I was like no no no he wrote... Harley-Davidson he said Harley-Davidson cannot ride Harley-Davidson cuz the weight of it.. he didn't say s*** about a ninja or GSXR

·
Registered
2,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
You and your riding friends get pulled over for a phone in complaint on your 'group'. You proceed to lie about which Hwy you came in to town on.o_O:unsure::ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
2,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
You know there is a good section of twisties on the road you are on; and you stop and wait for the traffic to clear, so you can take the corners 'at speed'!

21 - 40 of 59 Posts