Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...at every stop light someone wants to race you.

Anyone got anything else to contribute?

·
Registered
95 Posts
...at every stop light someone wants to race you.

Anyone got anything else to contribute?
I love when some punk in a Honda Civic pulls up next to me and starts revving his engine. My response - look at him, shake my head, and let him make a tool out of himself pulling off the line.

Oh, and you know you're on a GSXR when you pull up next to another bike at a light and he says, "You go first, you're quicker than I am."

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
I love when some punk in a Honda Civic pulls up next to me and starts revving his engine. My response - look at him, shake my head, and let him make a tool out of himself pulling off the line.

Oh, and you know you're on a GSXR when you pull up next to another bike at a light and he says, "You go first, you're quicker than I am."
that true with the Civics :laughingr

and i dont have any decals that show what CC the bike is, its only a 600 with a Two Bros shorty and ive had R1's step down and let me go ahead of them :laughingr

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
when you're with a crowd of bikes and girls blow kisses to the guy on the GSXR :thumbup:

:bowdown:

·
Registered
95 Posts
when you're with a crowd of bikes and girls blow kisses to the guy on the GSXR :thumbup:

:bowdown:
Ahhhh very nice.

By the way, is it just me or are the color schemes and designs on the GSXR's the best out there? Sporty, sleek, classy, but not over the top or crazy. I actually like the GSXR color schemes a LOT more than the Hyabusa ones.

·
GSXR LIFE STYLE
735 Posts
You know your on a GSXR when every one at work like your bike the best out of every other one in the parking lot.

You know your on a GSXR when all of your biker friend want your bike because it is
1. faster
2. cooler
3. is a GSXR yeah

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
When the guy at work on a bone stock 12yr old CBR always brags he faster but then has to do everything to his bike that you just done to your GSXR........BRYAN!

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
...you have a 520 conversion, Yoshi pipe, Homemade Fender Elim and flushmount sidemarkers.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts